Posted on July 26, 2010
Thank you to all who participated! Here are the winners:
1st Place- Free session and 1 8×10, 2 5×7’s, one set of 8 wallets, and 1 digital image of your choice to use for your Holiday cards
2nd Place- $100 credit
3rd Place- $50 credit
Photo session must be booked within 30 days of winning, and completed before September 30, 2010.
All other participates get a $25 credit to use for a future session. Details will be emailed to you.
Thank you again for a wonderful turn out =) Email or call to schedule your holiday session before I am booked out!
Posted on July 22, 2010
I had a great time being a part of another wonderful homecoming! They are always so special. I put together a video of the event, I hope you enjoy =)
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Posted on July 20, 2010
This little man was in a milk comma when I arrived and did an amazing job letting me capture his pure sweetness! I had a wonderful time meeting this sweet family and here are a few pictures from the session:
And kisses from the doggie!
Posted on July 16, 2010
I was super excited to meet this little man and take pictures of the growing family. He was just a perfect little baby! Thank you for letting my be there to capture this fleeting time in his life. Here are a few from our session:
Posted on July 16, 2010
I know it 100 degrees outside and it is kinda hard to think about the holidays right now….unless your like me and visit Hobby Lobby where they force you to think about the holidays with all the decorations! But this is the beginning of the busy season for photographers and I would like to do my holiday shopping before Christmas eve! So with that said, I will be holding a Christmas in July Contest for you to win a session and it will include a digital file for you to get your holiday cards/ gifts along with a few prints! Then all your friends will be jealous since you are so smart and on top of things! So now to the good stuff:
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY!
Angela Breckenridge Photography is hosting a Christmas in July Contest! Beginning Friday July 16th you will be able to submit a photo of your Child(ren), and the winner will receive a free photo session with Angela Breckenridge Photography, as well as 1 8×10, 2 5×7′s, one set of 8 wallets, and 1 digital image of your choice to use for your Holiday cards! Here are the details:
* One entry/ photo per family
* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) you enter into the contest
* You must have permission/rights to use the photo you enter- no professional photographs.
* Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months
* Photos will be accepted beginning at 12:01am Friday July 16th, 2010 via e-mail
* Only photos e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line ABP CONTEST during the previously mentioned time will be accepted
* Include your child’s names and ages in the e-mail (first name and age will be posted for viewing), as well as your name and contact information
* All entries will be uploaded into an album by Angela Breckenridge Photography no later than Monday July 19th, 2010, on the facebook fan page, late entries will be accepted, but will have less voting time.
* Photo session must be booked within 30 days of winning, and completed before September 30, 2010
Posted on July 15, 2010
This mommy to be was beautiful! She really was glowing and not because of this Texas heat! We got to stay in the AC and have some fun shooting some different poses. Here are a few from the session:
Posted on July 13, 2010
Another wonderful family I was lucky to photograph =) Here are a few from the session:
Posted on July 7, 2010
Another sleeping angel!! I really love newborns…..I am completely honored that so many parents allow me to capture that special time that is so fleeting. And this little cutie was perfect! She let me rock her and move her around with no problems =) Here are a few pictures:
Posted on July 6, 2010
I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family with 2 adorable boys! Here are a few from the session:
Posted on July 3, 2010
What a cutie! Here are a few from her session: